Watch as she attempts to dig herself out of debt and navigate the path to wealth.

Friday, June 13, 2014

Financial Freedom - The Journey

Financial freedom is a phrase that I heard over a year ago and immediately had to learn more about. It was like I was struck by lighting. Stunned, I sat there and thought, what the hell is this financial freedom and how do I get it?? You mean there is an alternate path in life to wealth that does not necessarily include a 9-5 job for the next 30 years? You mean I can have more than one stream of income coming in at a time? It was truly eye-opening.
I listen to podcasts daily on investing, entrepreneurship, and automation. I read books about stocks, options, dividends, and getting out of debt. I scour the web for articles on passive income and how to get it. The list goes on and on! The more I dig, the more I find. There is so much information out there and i'm here to share it with you!
This blog is a documentation of my financial discoveries and how I implement everything that I learn on my journey. This is A Girl's Journey to Financial Freedom.

-Girl Finance

No comments:

Post a Comment