Watch as she attempts to dig herself out of debt and navigate the path to wealth.

Saturday, June 28, 2014

My 2nd Stock - Apple, AAPL


Hey, I bought more stock! Did you know that on June 6th Apple, .AAPL split its stock 7-1. What was once a stock that was super out of my financial reach at $635/share  is now totally affordable at $91.98/share. I bought 31 shares on June 6th for $92.12 each. I have a lot of faith in this stock as it one of the most traded stocks in the market, and with the iphone 6 about to release, I am confident that it will go up.
You know what else is cool about Apple, AAPL? It offers a quarterly dividend of $0.47. $1.88/year times my 31 shares is $58.28. Just for owning the stock! Sure, I'll take it!

What are you investing in? 



Send me a message. Did you love the post or hate it? What would you like the next topic to be? Follow me on Twitter @financegirl 


No comments:

Post a Comment