Watch as she attempts to dig herself out of debt and navigate the path to wealth.

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Twitter Acquires TapCommerce and I Reap the Benefits


Twitter, TWTR is up! Finally. This was one of the first of a handful of stocks that I bought about a month ago and traded 10 shares. I was waiting for the right time to sell this one almost as soon as I bought it since it's been going sideways with a downward slant for weeks, it seems! (This could just be my emotions talking.) But this past week something shifted and it has been on the rise. Yesterday it closed at $40.97 up from what I paid, $34.70. That's a 15% gain! A quick Google search lead me to believe that it could be due to reports of a deal to buy TapCommerce, a mobile advertising company. The price? A cool $100M.

My goal with the stock market is to make reduced risk and conservative trades, cap my loses, and get out while i'm up enough to make a profit. Twitter, you're on my watch list!


Send me a message. Did you love the post or hate it? What would you like the next topic to be? Follow me on Twitter @financegirl 

No comments:

Post a Comment