Watch as she attempts to dig herself out of debt and navigate the path to wealth.

Monday, January 12, 2015

Rising Above A Hard Day.

Today has been, and will continue to be until 6pm, one of those days that is incredibly hard to fake enthusiasm for. I am talking about my day job here. I know this year will be hard but it's really important that while i'm here from 10am to 6pm everyday that I remain positive and continue to do my job at the highest level possible. 
When I find myself in these kinds of moods, mapping out my plan and goals usually helps to clear my mind of the negative poor-me thoughts and steer me back to the 'why'. Why am I doing this and why should I be happy to have this opportunity. 

Review of Goals
As you all know, my highest priority in terms of goals this year is to diminish my debt by about a 1/3. Decrease, decrease, decrease. Without this day job for the next year I would not be able to come close to obtaining this goal. In fact I'd be going into additional debt! I must focus on this and remain grateful. Though I might feel trapped in the daily routine, I need to keep in mind that I am slowly accomplishing bit by bit the goal of becoming debt free and as a result financially free.

My 2nd goal is to be building my business on the side so that it will be ready to partially sustain me in 2016. I must use my time wisely since it is limited to time outside the hours of 9am and 7pm. Keeping a very specific to-do list is imperative so that I do not waste time thinking about what is next and getting overwhelmed. Mini goals within this goal for this month is to launch the new blog centered website with new photos of products and have 5 blog posts already up.

There. I already feel better and more focused!
Here's to powering through 2015, identifying what you want, and making it happen! 

Send me a message. Did you love the post or hate it? What would you like the next topic to be? Follow me on Twitter @financegirl ad html

No comments:

Post a Comment